T minus 5 ... My first pregnancy post
5 days to go for the due date and here I am sitting down to pen my first post. In a way, this is great since it helps me recap and relive this blur - that has been my pregnancy.
Most people who have asked me; how it has been, have probably heard me say this - and I still say it with gratitude - it has truly been a great pregnancy. I was fortunate to not suffer from morning sickness or any other symptoms and this helped me keep up with a full energetic work & social life, exercise, travel and most importantly - great food :)
All of that combined with great friends & family , really good work environment , lots of advice (;)), superb childbirth instructors and a chilled out OB-GYN helped both K and me really take it easy and enjoy every stage of this journey.
As we hang out waiting for the D-Day - we hope to share some stories from the past 9 months, random texts that I cannot let K live down, "aha" moments & the evolution of our perspective about the process of birth.
Comments
Post a Comment