F.R.I.E.N.D.S - episode 1


Rakesh, Karishma (+ Kabir :) ) and Riyu visited us first after we moved to San Diego.

K and I were looking for a good segway to break the news. Sometimes, the best moments are more ironic than anything else :)

We were hanging out , Rakesh was taken in by the idyllic view from the house, said something to the effect of - "you know you guys have the right idea - don't invest in kids , buy a nice sail boat and sail into the open ocean"

K and I burst out laughing and brought out the ultrasound  !

Long story short, we had a fantastic weekend exploring the new hood and lazing around on Coronado beach. I specifically wanted to add the photo with the 4 of us - because believe it or not, it was clicked by Riyu - a 3.5 year old !!!




Later that night, we broke the news to Sid, Tamanna , Adi and Armaan ..and the pic says it all ! :)

P.S. I have to mention all the names because as you can very well see from the pic below, Sid is a limelight hog :P



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T minus 5 ... My first pregnancy post

Body positive